Hello y’all! Let’s talk about the newest kid on the Kajal-land block here in India, the L’Oreal Paris Kajal Magique. The L’Oreal Paris Kajal Magique definitely intrigued me with the beautiful looking ads and the eye-catching packaging. I always love to try out new ways to make my eyes bold so it was perfect when I was sent the sample for my thoughts on it.
Price of L’Oreal Paris Kajal Magique: Rs. 245 for 0.35g Shelf Life: 35 months Yes. I was excited when I received this little pretty thing with the bright pink band around black from the PR. I wanted to instantly try it in my office but sadly I had to wait till I reached home so I could take pictures for the blog. Without any more talk, lets see how it fares.
Things I loved about L’Oreal Paris Kajal Magique:
- I loved the texture of the Kajal. Goes on very smoothly.
- Good pigmentation.
- Easily available online or otherwise.
- It does not smudge for about 5-6 hours.
- Easy to use with the retractable packaging.
- I love how cute the packaging looks. Very attractive.
- Decently waterproof.
Things that did not work with L’Oreal Paris Kajal Magique:
- It is definitely not “black enough”. I have to go over it a couple of times extra to get the right amount of black.
- Does not stay on the waterline for long.
- For a drugstore kajal, it is definitely pricey.
Here’s a look at how it fared throughout the day. 🙂
FOTD with L’Oreal Paris Kajal Magique:
L’OREAL PARIS KAJAL MAGIQUE REVIEW AND SWATCHES Final Thoughts: I definitely like the L’Oreal Paris Kajal Magique for its amazing texture. It feels very soft and good to the eyes. It is easy to apply and easy to find in a totally packed bag because of its bright pink band. If it would have been a little bit blacker, it would have been perfect. With Maybelline and Lakme coming out with Kajals in various colors, I think L’Oreal will have to one up the game soon.
Of Pretty Things Rating for L’Oreal Paris Kajal Magique: 3.5/5 L’OREAL PARIS KAJAL MAGIQUE REVIEW AND SWATCHES
Have you used the L’Oreal Paris Kajal Magique? What do you think? It’s good to be back.