All about Inglot!
Recent is a very relative word. Let us not get into how recent this “recent” is. 🙂
As you might already know, Inglot is one of my favorite brands. The products are mostly more affordable than the higher end brand and have almost the same quality. Here in Bangalore, the Inglot outlet was already far away from where I stay. Now, it has moved from 1 MG Mall to a farther place, Phoenix Market City. This is one of the reasons I make sure I visit the Inglot stores on whatever other cities I go to. And by that I mean, Chennai and Kolkata.
Therefore, here I present to you, the loot from one of my “recent” travels.
Here I present to you the short reviews/thoughts on each of them.
Inglot AMC Cream Concealer
I visited the Inglot store particularly to buy their cream concealer which I had previously bought online from the Major Brands website. Apparently that was mostly just available online so the SA there suggested I try the AMC cream concealer that was supposed to be quite similar to the little refill available online. The shade he chose for me was quite dark, I felt.
Thoughts about Inglot AMC Cream Concealer:
- Its amazing how little of this is needed to cover the dark spots and the under-eye circles.
- It does not do anything nasty like settling into lines or making pores prominent or melt or cause any dry patches.
- It is perfect in all the ways except the shade which the dude suggested me.
Available online HERE and also in exclusive Inglot stores in most major cities for a price of Rs. 850 for 5.5g.
It definitely gets a resounding BUY IT!! from me.
Inglot Mattifying Pressed Powder:
Considering how often I got to visit any Inglot store, I had to buy all things that I could possibly need right in that visit. Inglot Mattifying Pressed Powder in 301 (white) because I needed a “highlighting product” and it said Mattifying and that is just a bonus for a normally oily skinned girl like me.
Thoughts about Inglot Mattifying Pressed Powder:
- It looks white. Yes. I was scared too when I picked it up. But it works perfectly as a highlighting product that I mostly apply only to the center of my face.
- My face does stay matte longer and also appears brighter because of this.
- When I am lazy, I do apply it all over the face and it does not look over the top or does not leave a white cast.
Can be bought online HERE or from any Inglot stores for a price of Rs. 1500 for 5g.
You should definitely TRY IT! if the price is OK for the pocket. I personally Love it. You can try the other two shades in the range too that are more skin color.
Inglot Top Coat Matte:
I love doing my nails like the next person… or may be slightly more. I always wanted a Matte Top Coat. And then here it was!
Thoughts about Inglot Top Coat Matte:
- I have obviously not tried any of the others available, but I love this. No. Questions. Asked.
- It is quick drying and can make any nail paint Matte and so perfectly.
Can be purchased online HERE and in Inglot stores for Rs. 600 for 15ml.
TRY IT! 🙂
I hope you liked this short mixture of Inglot product reviews.