Remember me? I’ll explain about me at the end of this blog.
For now, here’s a Multi-Purpose Makeup Storage that I bought a few months ago during a sale from Lifestyle, Bangalore. I just thought I should share this with you guys as I know how I am always on the lookout for new ways to put away the ever-growing makeup collection.
Oh that picture looked too transparent didn’t it? Here’s a better picture.
Here’s a picture of it on top of the new wrap-around beachy skirt I bought on my last vacation. That reminds me of the Haul Post that will be coming soon. 😀
Here’s how I had it filled till now.
It has my most “fancy” looking lipsticks and some of my daily use products and some lip glosses that I reach for regularly.
Doesn’t it look perfect for all these products? 🙂
Let us take them out and see them separately.
Ah. My favorite part. My best-looking lipsticks. As in, best packaging.
This holds 2 MAC lipsticks, one YSL lipstick and one Lancome one.
- MAC Goddess of the Sea from the Alluring Aquatic collection.
- MAC Riri Woo lipstick from the one of the Rihanna collections
- YSL Rouge Volupte Shine in shade 5
- Lancome L’Absolu Rouge in shade 175 – it has a magnetic closure. 😀
The central area consists of some basic skincare
- Sunscreen – L’Oreal Paris UV Perfect Aqua Essence with SPF 30UVB and UVA PA+++
- A Spot treatment – Vichy Bi-White Reveal Deep Cell Whitening Spot Intervention
- Eye Cream – Vichy Aqualia Thermal Eye Roll-on
- L’Oreal Paris True Match Foundation in Golden Amber – My favorite Foundation
- L’Occitane en Provence Fleur Cherie Roll-on Eau de Toilette Intense – This one is just here because there was the perfect amount of space
- Lakme Jewel Sindhoor (Just because I think I look better with a bindi on)
Lipglosses for everyday use. This section contains lip glosses in very similar shades and similar packaging.
- Maybelline Colorsensational High Shine Lip Gloss in One Shine Day
- Maybelline Colorsensational High Shine Lip Gloss in Plum Luster
- Lotus Herbals Purestay Lip Gloss in Pink Hypnotic
Some new stuff I has to try around.
- Tanya Burr Lipgloss in Aurora
- Tanya Burr Lipgloss in Lets Travel the World
- L’Oreal Paris Super Liner Gelmatic Pen, the brown one. – Makes for a good all over eyeshadow.
Nowadays this little thing has a few more additions and looks similar to this:
Won’t go into that much of details. 🙂
I bought this little thing for around Rs. 400. If you get a chance, buy this! Or something similar to this. 🙂
So, coming to what I was telling you in the beginning, these product reviews thing is, honestly, not working for me. I will be doing product reviews from other guest bloggers (after a lot of scrutiny :D) but I will personally try to do something different like I did in the Inglot Haul post. I really hope you guys are liking what is being put on this site. Do let me know your comments and reviews on this. I really want to do good here.