NARS as a company needs no introduction. Everyone knows how amazing their products are. They are the best in quality and they are hella expensive too. I wish they come to India or provide us easy access to their products. I have used many products by NARS – be it lipstick; lipliner; blush or bronzer nothing disappointed me. My last purchase from NARS are Satin lip liner and Radiant Creamy Concealer in shade Medium 2-Ginger.
What Company Claims:
Coveted by artists for its luxurious texture and luminous finish, new Radiant Creamy Concealer evens skin with lightweight medium to high buildable coverage. Enriched with hydrating, multi-action skincare benefits and light diffusing technology, it creates a softer, smoother complexion while instantly obscuring imperfections and diminishing fine lines and signs of fatigue.
Long wearing and crease-proof
Paraben-free, Alcohol free, Synthetic fragrance free, Non comedogenic
Instruction by Artist:
Use Radiant Creamy Concealer to blur any imperfections foundation won’t cover and apply a few dots under eyes, blending with your finger. Finish by buffing the concealer with Light Reflecting Setting Powder Loose, using the Large Dome Brush #13 for a long-lasting, flawless finish. – Niko Lopez, National Makeup Stylist.
Price: 29$ excl Tax- I brought it for 2600 INR.
There are total 10 different shades available for every skin tone, with NARS and their colour selections are perfectly balanced for people with both yellow and pink undertones.
The packaging comes with a doe foot applicator in a long tube just like any lip-gloss packaging. The cap has same black velvety texture like NARS packaging usually does. I like doe foot applicator as I don’t have to dig in my finger or brush. I generally take tiny little amount back of my hand and with a Real Techniques deluxe crease brush and gently apply and buff the product into skin. Once it set it refuses to move. I don’t know what I will do once it gets over.
The texture is creamy but very thick. This is the first time I have seen a concealer which is so thick yet creamy. It spreads easily and blends really well. On my dry skin it does cling on any dry patches around eye area. On next day on well moisturized skin it gives a flawless finish. No bulging, no tugging, no clinging, no moving. Once it set it will never move unless you remove it with makeup remover.
The Pigmentation– OMG I have never experienced such a wonderful highly pigmented product. It has helllaa colour pay off. I need just 2 dots to cover entire eye area. The coverage instantly makes me look naturally refreshed and awakened. It can hide super dark circles. I love using it to brighten my eye area and spot concealing. That’s all my love <3 muaaahh :-* It’s a baap of all concealer : world’s best concealer ever!!!!
What I like about NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer:
- Quite thick, need very less quantity.
- Has creamy texture, glides smoothly and easily blendable.
- Highly pigmented, saturated colour pay off.
- Doesn’t crease or accentuate fine lines.
- Efficiently covers all sorts of hyper pigmentations, scars, acne marks, redness etc.
- Gives a brightening effect which makes my face lifted and fresh.
- NARS has numerous numbers of shades to choose from.
- Last whole day long unless you remove it. It goes on creamy but after sometimes it set as matte finish and refuse to move.
- Can be used on high points of face for that sharp contouring effect.
What I don’t like about NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer:
- Availability is a huge concern.. I wish NARS shower some blessings to India soon. 😛
- Price of course- importing from USA makes double the actual cost.
- Kind of thicker and heavier concealer I have used so far- not everyone may like it.
That’s all!! 😀
Rating: 5/5- I would give 10/5 if the price and availability won’t be a factor.
I would like to stock up multiple tubes of this concealer. It is that good. I Highly Recommend NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer to everyone… get it soon if get a chance.